From Year 2 all the way up to Year 8. (6-13 years of age).
All of our teachers are experienced and D.B.S checked.
A tailored programme for your child with regular progress updates.
Homework is provided to ensure continuity across lessons.
Free initial assessment.
We teach the skills and facts of History to cover the areas of social, political and economic development of humanity, according to the new national curriculum.
- Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age
- Roman Empire impact on Britain
- Britains settlement by Anglo-Saxon and Scots.
- Medieval Britain 1066-1509
- Tudors and Stuart's 1509-1745
- Industry, empire and reform 1745-1914
- Britain and the wider world 1900- present day
For more information on our tuition services, please fill in this form and one of our team will be in touch with you!