From Year 2 all the way up to Year 8. (6-13 years of age).
All of our teachers are experienced and D.B.S checked.
A tailored programme for your child with regular progress updates.
Homework is provided to ensure continuity across lessons.
Free initial assessment.
We teach the basic skills and knowledge of human and natural structures throughout the world based on the new national curriculum.
- Locate the worlds countries using maps
- Naming and locating counties and cities within the U.K.
- Human settlements
- Economic activity
- Developing map and compass skills
- Locational knowledge
- Tectonic activity
- Rocks, weathering and soil
- Weather and climate
- Population and urbanisation
- Influencing the environment
For more information on our tuition services, please fill in this form and one of our team will be in touch with you!